Saturday, July 30, 2005

New Visitor Reminders

We are up to about seventy-five visits a day, which means there are some new visitors out there. I want to point out three things, all found in the right-margin of this page:

1.) There is a "To Email Bonnie" button in the right margin of the page, towards the top. Just click on the text and you will find yourself writing an email to Bonnie. Write it, then hit send. (For now, you can just click here to send an email to her.)

2.) Towards the bottom of the right-margin of this page are some small buttons. One of them is "Add to My Yahoo". "My Yahoo" is a personalized home page where you can set up "feeds" from different sites on the web. If you set up a "My Yahoo" page -- go to Yahoo.com -- and click the "Add to My Yahoo" button, you'll always know when there is a new post without having to visit the blog (and remembering its hopelessly complicated url).

3.) You can click on any photos on the right margin, and you will be taken to a site where you can see all the photos in a larger format.

I suppose the fourth thing you should know is that I definitely appreciate anyone clicking the "Comments" button below the post, which allows you to post a comment that I can read. It's a way to start an online conversation -- kind of like someone raising their hand and asking a question at a conference. The "speaker" appreciates this.

Last, you can always email me at gbiddle616@yahoo.com or simply click here and I will post any comments or news that you have about Bonnie, Mike, Isabel or Devon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home