Thursday, July 21, 2005

Over 3,000 visitors!

Well, it's that time again. Time to celebrate 3,000 visitors who care about Bonnie. That's right,

3 of the wrong colornO parking0One Digit / 0

visitors who care about Bonnie.

As for the Internet titans out there who like to give me grief about this seemingly small number, I want to let you all know that I am now VP of Product Management at Netflix, delivering a site to 3,000,000 subscribers. So, if you have any feedback, good or bad, about the site, either "Bonnie's Blog" or Netflix.com, please pass it on to me. You can send me an email at gbiddle@netflix.com, or simply click here. And for those folks who are really cool, I appreciate you leaving a comment by clicking on the word "Comment" below.

Thanks for visiting "Bonnie's Blog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home