Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Kelsey, Britney, and I flew from San Francisco yesterday to Providence, RI, to visit my parents in Mystic, CT. Kristen flew ahead on her own so she could do a site visit in Stamford, CT.

While we were on layover in Chicago Mike called me from Minneapolis to let me know that they had managed to schedule a private jet ride home for Bonnie this coming Monday. He seemed quite excited about the prospect.

I was in the United Food Court and could hardly hear him over the din of the crowd and my two daughters asking, "How L-O-N-G before our next plane takes off?" At the time, a direct flight via private jet sounded pretty good to me.

In fact, Kristen was so enthralled by the concept of Bonnie's private jet trip back to SF that she started thinking about returning to San Francisco by way of MN so she could be Bonnie's private physician. Can any Dads out there tell me how many "points" I accumulate for two trans-continental-solo-dad deliveries while my wife travels via private jet?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Please put out the welcome mat for Bonnie, Mike, Isabel, and Devon on Monday.

Gib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home