Thursday, May 12, 2005

Saw Bonnie today: Looks well

Hospital, Day #6.

Bonnie was a little groggy from the meds -- she complains she has "ADHD" due to them. (For those who cringe at acronyms, I think ADHD is Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder.)

Unfortunately, the kids were not able to visit today. (Update from Chief Medical Officer: the kids can probably visit on May 16th.) Bonnie misses her kids and was disappointed she had to leave for the hospital the day before Mother's Day.

Michael will be sending out a blast email tomorrow letting friends and family know how they can help -- I think most of it is represented on the following posts. Bonnie and he were doing a mail merge of their email address books today. Ah, technology.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gib this blog is great!! I saw Bonnie tonight, and she's excited to see what we've come up with. She looks great and is doing laps around the ward- competing with a tri-athlete a few doors down! -Charlie

10:59 PM  
Blogger gbiddle616 said...

That's great -- she can probably beat me!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gib -You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! You did such a FANTASTIC job on Bonnies Blog!!!!!! Thank you so much for doing that! I met you in the hospital briefly yesterday or the day before.. my days are running together. Anyway, I can't thank you enough for doing this for Bonnie.

And by the way, you wife is AMAZING. I have had the pleasure of seeing her two days in a row in the hospital while she has been visiting Bonnie.. what a blessing it is that she is one of Bon:s Docs.
Hope to see you soon at a Welcome-Home-She's-All-Better- Party for our girl!!
xo alicia

8:25 AM  
Blogger gbiddle616 said...

Thanks. Don't be shy about leaving comments after you've seen Bonnie to keep everyone up-to-date.

I wish I could see my wife two days in a row, too!

9:08 AM  
Blogger gbiddle616 said...

Hey Langley, thanks. It's never too late to move to the West Coast!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home