Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's that time again. Over 4,000 visits...

Blogger faithfuls, we interrupt today's broadcast for the following update. We are now up to 4,000 visits. That's right,

One Digit / 40One Digit / 0Subway
visits from people who care about Bonnie. (Now if I could just convince one of you to leave a comment by clicking on the COMMENT button just below this post it would really make my day.) Or, for the big chickens among you who don't dare to have your comments be seen, you can send me an email by clicking here.

Bonus points, as always, for updates on Bonnie or her family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bonnie!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke to Michelle today at their bbq and saw Mike and the lovely girls. I am the same blood type as Bonnie, but couldn't give last year because I was in this random part of Mexico which is off limits to American donors. Anyhow, Bonnie's illness definitely has made me put any obstacles in my life in perspective. I admire the family's strength and grace.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home