Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pablo Fuentes Team in Training Update

I received an email from Pablo Fuentes, who is running the Maui Marathon on September 18th, as part of a Team in Training fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Here is his update:

I just completed the SF Half Marathon last weekend, as part of the preparation for the Maui Marathon on September 18.

I have raised about $5,100 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society so far. I have also written Bonnie's name on the "Team Banner" for the Peninsula TNT team so she is there as an inspiration to my teammates and myself. It should make last 10 miles or so more doable -- I hope.

I can't wait until Bonnie is better and back from MN so I can see her. Go Bonnie!

If you'd like to learn more about Pablo's quest to raise $7K for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, or if you would like to make a donation, click here. You can also send Pablo an email by clicking here. Go Team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home