Friday, May 20, 2005

Pop Quiz: How well do you know Bonnie?

Devon and Isabel were able to visit Bonnie today, and all went well. The kids were excited to see Bonnie, and didn't put up too much of a fuss when they had to leave. Bonnie's parents were in, as well.

Pop quiz time: When Bonnie was on her own at the end of the day, she reflected: "When I get done with this leukemia thing I'm going to:

a.) "Disneyland."
b.) "Never work again, and spend all my time with my kids."
c.) "Go on a cooking binge."
d.) "Get another belly-button ring."
e.) None of the above.

How well do you know Bonnie? Post your answer by hitting the "comment" button below.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually b and c are both correct. Bonnie told me she had an epiphany about the work thing . . . definitely not worth her time down the road. On the other hand she is busely putting together her favorite recipes from all of her gourmet cooking journals and can't wait to get this over with and get back to cooking and throwing dinner parties.
kristen hege

10:29 AM  
Blogger gbiddle616 said...

I thought the answer was b -- no work and focus on kids...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home