Friday, June 17, 2005

Are You Missing from Bonnie's Photo Poster?



See that big old question mark? That could be you! Please take a moment to send a photo of you and/or your family, along with any photos you have of Michael, Bonnie and their kids for "Bonnie's Photo Poster." You can send them to me at gbiddle616@yahoo.com, or simply click here and attach a (horizontal format) photo. There's plenty of room for photos as each poster accomodates 88 pictures.

For more details about this project, click here, or on the "Send a Photo To Bonnie" button in the right-hand margin of this page.

For those who have already sent me photos, your kids and families are beautiful! Do Michael and Bonnie have any funny-looking friends (besides me, my gap-toothed kids, and my wife with no hair)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home