Monday, July 04, 2005

Have faith and stay positive!

I found this comment from a fellow blogger underneath the latest "It's official: Remission!" posting. (Click here to see full posting.) I think it's worth bringing front and center:

I realize this is kind of random, but I found your blog when searching for Leukemia and Team in Training. Bonnie's story is really moving. My wife is a Leukemia survivor (AML, 5 1/2 years). She was diagnosed on her 30th birthday when our daughter was 4 months old. She failed to achieve any remission and had to immediately undergo a bone marrow transplant (fortunately her sister was a match). She was in very bad shape, spent time in ICU, had touch and go moments, but she made it. I guess I'd like to offer Bonnie some hope and encouragement from a complete stranger. She and her family will be in our thoughts.

Have faith and stay positive,


Marshall


You can check out Marshall's blog by clicking here. Thanks, Marshall, for the encouraging words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home