Thursday, August 11, 2005

Update from Blogger Michelle (Day 7)

Live from our correspondent in Burlingame....

I spoke to Bonnie this afternoon and she sounded positively terrific! She is very tired and feels "pretty blah". Yesterday was a rough day because she had a 24 hour migrane but aside from that, she doesn't have any pain. She is so focused on the transplant being a success that she just sees this as a means to an end.

She said her memory is shot right now. Today we discussed her recent shopping trip to Anthropologie in Minneapolis. She was sure she had already told me about it (she had not);She gets confused about what conversations she has actually had and what she has only thought about. But she said that she loves chatting when she has the energy.

I am hoping to visit her in October so I will have lots to report then and I will send photos.

More later,
Michelle

Thanks, Michelle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home