Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update on Bonnie from Michelle Ebersman

I spoke to Bonnie today and she sounded really good. She joked around and wanted news from "the outside world". It was the best I have heard her sound since she started her stay in the hospital. However, she said that starting tomorrow she is going to feel much worse and will continue to feel worse for 10 more days. She is going to start feeling the chemo- a delayed reaction- tomorrow. That is not to say that she hasn't been feeling it over the past week. They will do a biopsy on Day 15 ( I believe today is Day 9....Mike will confirm all of this I am sure) to see if there is still leukemia. If there is, and if her organs can tolerate it, they will start all over again with the chemo. If it is gone (pray, pray, pray for that), then they will nurse her back to stronger health and send her home. I hope this information is helpful to those that keep asking and will tide people over until Mike posts a blog.

Best,
Michelle Ebersman

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of Bonnie often and especially with the news of the Whole Foods CEO under an alias trash talking Wild Oats in posts on the internet. Since I worked with Bonnie at H&Q in the 90's, I think of her when companies like Home Depot, Starbucks and Whole Foods are in the news. If Bonnie heard about this CEO in disguise, I hope she got a good laugh over his stupidity!

Bonnie, I'm praying for you all the time, as well as our families.

-Blythe

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home