Friday, July 20, 2007

Update on Bonnie from Michelle Ebersman

Hi All,

Both Wednesday and Thursday evenings Bonnie called me just to chat. She was lucid and the conversations were almost like the good old days. Last night she mentioned that she had a slight fever but then moved on to other topics. I was planning to go see her tomorrow (Saturday) morning with some girlfriends and today I got a text that essentially said she was having a bad day, has a major infection, and asked if I minded postponing my visit. She also said she was too tired to talk today. A few hours later I received an email from Bonnie and she was on her way down for her second cat-scan of the day. This has been a pretty rotten day for her. Keep the faxes/UC emails coming in to her. They are an easy way for her to feel in touch with the outside world but she can read them at her leisure.

Michelle

PS. from Gib: To contact Bonnie via the UC email system, click here. Or, you can go to www.ucsfhealth.org/adult/contact/patient.html. You can also send a fax to (415) 353 1851 (just put Bonnie Tonneson: 11-Long on the fax).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home