Saturday, July 28, 2007

Update on July 25 from Stacey Keare

Hi:

Our family has been in the backcountry of Yosemite this week-- without phone and Internet access, but I find myself at a PC for the first time since Monday.

Here is an update from Stacey Keare from Wednesday:

Hi Gib . . It's Stacey Keare, Bonnie's friend from High School. I went to see Bonnie yesterday and ran into Mike in the hall as well. Don't know if you know that she is fighting an increasingly bad fungal infection in her lungs and is scheduled for a bronchoscopy today. She is in pain and is also worried about the danger of this being/turning into pneumonia. You may want to post something just to let people know that she has encountered a "curve ball" as she called it. This seemed to happen when she had her transplant but this one is particularly worrisome . . I think her friends/family would probably like to know. Thanks. Stacey


I've checked my various emails for updates and haven't seen any others. If you have seen Bonnie since Wednesday and want to share how she's doing, I'd appreciate it. Just send an email by clicking on the link in the right column.
Gib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home