Monday, June 20, 2005

Guest bloggers wanted

I am looking for highly-skilled "guest bloggers" for Bonnie's Blog, given I will be doing a bit of travel over the next few months. If you're interested, and possess any of these attributes, please contact me:
- can you turn on a computer?
- are you on speaking terms with either Michael or Bonnie?
- can you spell "leukemia"?
- can you type and send an email to a top-secret email address that I specify?
- do you promise never, ever to blog while operating heavy machinery?
- did you know that "blog" stands for (we)b log? (You do now).
- can you get excited about 2,000 visitors (and accept grief from your media empire friends)?

Well, if you answered "Yes" to even one of the above questions, you're more qualified than I -- send me an email by clicking here. I'd love some help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home