Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bonnie flies to MN today

It´s late Tuesday night, and presumably this is the day that Bonnie, Mike and her Dad fly to MN for an intake meeting then return to sunny Burlingame a day or so later. Of course, I can´t be sure as I am sitting in an Internet cafe somewhere in Barcelona. So, if you are in Burlingame and know anything about the health or whereabouts of Bonnie, send me a message at gbiddle616ATaol.com.

For the first time in a long while I find myself suffering at the hands of technology. The keyboard I am using is beer-soaked, poorly lit, and is a European keyboard, to boot, which means a lot of the letters are in bizarre places. This has rendered my typing to four words a minute, and for the life of me, I can´t find the AT-sign to give you my proper email address. Luckily, I am not beer-soaked. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home