Thursday, August 11, 2005

One more thing (from Blogger Michelle)

Did I ever mention that our frequent guest blogger, Michelle Ebersman, has three kids, the third of which is an infant (three months). How does she find the time? Here goes:

You really can't imagine my glee when I came downstairs after trying to wrestle my defiant two-year-old down for his nap and there was a message from Bonnie. It took me a few tries to get through to her when I called back.

She had been talking to Hilary Somorjai and I kept getting a busy signal. Hilary is pretty darn funny and Bonnie was in a good mood from talking to her. Please encourage Bonnie's friends, the amusing ones in particular, to keep calling!

Michelle


Gib's note: Bonnie's in-room hospital phone number is 612 273 0202.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home