Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday night update

I can't offer much tonight except that when I got back from a long weekend trip to Portland, Oregon I found my Yahoo! email box crammed with photos for "Bonnie's Photo Project" and my real-life mailbox filled with mail that included a CD from Bonnie. On the disk, written with a Sharpie marker, were the words, "Hot Mama..aka..Sexy Bitch-- Enjoy, Bon."

These seemed like pictures worth looking at! So I turned on my computer, fired up my photo software, but couldn't get anything to work, then slowly realized it was a music cd that Bonnie had "ripped" for me and Kristen. The music was great -- lots of women vocalists-- and I could recognize Shawn Colvin and now know from Allison Lipnick that "Round of Blues" is a favorite of Bonnies so she must be in good spirits.

Bonnie goes in to clinic tomorrow for her blood tests and also has a bone marrow biopsy to discover whether she is in remission. Fingers crossed! Results will follow in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home