Friday, July 08, 2005

Rolling with the punches

Stacey Keare, a friend of Bonnie, has sent an update which is fairly consistent with Michele Ebersman´s earlier, pre-Minneapolis posting:

Hi Gib. I spoke with Bonnie from Minnesota and the news is not all good. Apparently, there are two cord blood matches for Bonnie but the two cord blood matches are not compatible with each other. Therefore they will have to continue the search and it looks like Bon will have to go back into chemo in San Francisco pending their finding a better match. I don't know how much of a task that is, as yet, but I´m sure we´ll discover soon.

Stacey

Kristen and I return on Saturday evening and Kristen will check in with Bonnie on Sunday night, so I will pass on more news then. Thanks, Stacey, for the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home